Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

All knowledge, the totality of all questions and all answers is contained in the dog." - Kafka


Three days since we got back from London. I think that generally a good time was had by all. Narelle outdid herself as always as host. Lots of walking was done, as was some drinking of the beer and wine. Funny though how I really really really don´t like travelling all that much anymore - it all just seems like such a hassle, much better just to stay at home.
It snowed this morning.. and there I was thinking that summer had arrived, instead it´s freezing - which is really a blessing in disguise as that means that I can veg at home on the weekend and won´t have to feel too guilty about it.

2 comments:

Maja said...

I know exactly what you mean about travel. I'm totally over it. I guess it doesn't help that i travel to work on plane.

It's Saturday night and I'm at home pottering around, reorganising stuff and just relaxing. I'm loving it! And loving cups of earl grey tea. I can't believe I don't feel like drinking wine. But I don't.

Northern musings said...

hey, we are getting ready for election night combined with eurovision night - Iceland did not make it through to the main comp - the eastern block took all the extra places - so be ready for war based on eurovision finals... the west is not happy. the weather has turned cold again. Anna is wearing your parka inside the house. Probably because she always opens the window when I have a cigarette. Her bad as Buffy would say - she is working her way through my dvd´s we are now at season four - ryan time. We are now watching the bit when Spike can´t bite cos he has the chip... maybe it´s because you are trying too hard.. a classic line.
We are both going OOOhhhh just so cute. Anyway am making curries for dinner - chicken tikka and lamb rogan josh. Yummm