Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2008

more photos from s´krók

Making her escape.
Each day I take Freyja for a walk. First in the morning before work, then as soon as I get home and the final walk sometime around 9 in the evening. Normally she is quite good and I can let her go at the foreshore and she has a bit of a run and then comes back to me. Now, however, she is trying her luck at making the great escape.
and this is usually the image I see as she tears off towards freedom.
Once the escape plan has worked the walk tends to last another half hour - ie I am running behind her calling and whistling - all to no avail. The only thing that still seems to work is if I head towards her arch enemies house. Then she usually comes and I can grab her while she is barking and waking all the folks that might have tried to have an early night.

No comments: