Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Some people say a man's best friend is the dog. Mine is Nature. ~Ward Elliot Hour


Went for a little drive up above the town to check out the berries. They are not quite ready - but almost there.

Mum was loving it - this is by far her most favourite time of year.

I promised my sister that I would take some pictures of mums garden for her. She has this really lovely little flower bed around the flag pole.

Mum checking out the "wilderness" patch, she has transplanted Icelandic wild flowers here and they have really taken off.

Freyja enjoying the sun and the freedom of berry picking area.

Me trying to soak up a few rays and trying to talk the dog...

Not much happening at the moment, work is in full swing - far too many things to do and I really am not on top of things as I should be, however, things will hopefully be on the improve. The weather as can be seen from the above photos, has been excellent. It´s a little cooler at the moment but still quite nice.
Well, the dog is whining at me and giving me the "look" so I reckon it may be time for a little walkies. She probably has a "need" - she ate the lamb curry that we were having for dinner.

1 comment:

Maja said...

Mmmm. Curry dog plops. That's nice.

Is there a forest up there or what? So green and lush! Yay for berries!

I can't believe the pub was shut for verslunumannahelginn. Did you have a few visitors?

I'm a big fan of staying home and drinking. Going out is such a drag sometimes.