Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who loves me will love my dog also - St Bernard of Clairvaux


Oh the dark... the dark

Yep, its winter, although tonight there is no snow. This pic was taken a couple of nights ago, now we are going through the lows, one low pressure system after the other is going over the country resulting in very changeable weather going from -8 to +8 in 24 hours.. Which also means that cold and flu season is upon us.

I left work at 5 today, and mine was the second last car in the car park, I think that the encroaching darkness is having a serious effect on productivity....

My favourite nephew went to IKEA for me whilst he was in Rvk and purchased some christmas stuff for me - the usual, paper, gift cards and a light for my window

So now my window to the world has a little light shining on it... give me a couple more weeks and the rest of the house will be lit up like a christmas tree..

4 comments:

Maja said...

Oh the dark! But at least there will be christmas lights. Time to hibernate, I suppose.

Your christmas lights look pretty! I'm going to buy a christmas tree this break! And lots of decorations. And I think I'll put up some christmas lights too. Never mind the global warming...

tsduff said...

Your lights look very creative :) Nice on a cold and northern Icelandic night.

Overboard said...

Haha. Love it. "Children are for people who can't have dogs"
Classic!

ere', Maja, wot you doin' here?
;)
You get everywhere, you do.
;)

Northern musings said...

Seatotaller - maja is everywhere!

There is no substitute for a dog!