Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You´re a wonder Wonder Woman

OK so I am regressing to my childhood and my childhood heroes. I have purchased the box set of the 3 seasons of Wonder Woman, my personal favourite super hero. Anyhoo, as I have been watching it I have noticed a resemblance to of all people, Katie Holmes. If only she had not married tom they might have found someone capable of starring in the film that is yet to be made but really really should be made.
To make my point I trolled the internet for photos of Lynda Carter (the ultimate wonder woman) and Ms Holmes - perhaps I have been here too long and perhaps I have too much time on my hands.
This would be Lynda Carter as her alter persona Diana Prince
This would be Kate Holmes seriously glassed up
Perhaps I am exagerating the likeness - but there is something there. Pity that she chopped off her locks and lost her breasts and half her brain and that Scientology probably has serious issues with females being intelligent, strong and not in need of a mate.

2 comments:

Maja said...

I totally see the likeness!

tsduff said...

"Religion" does strange things to people. What a beauty.

I lived 2 miles down the rural road from Lynda Carter growing up - (in Malibu Canyon).