Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen. ~Ward Elliot Hour

Again, no pictures,  can't find the camera....

So just a quick run down of life to date.

It's great!!!!  It has been so wonderful having Ross, Olga and Vicki here with us.  Have really enjoyed having them here.  So far, they have had to endure the endless boredom of life in Sauðárkrókur during the winter months,  þorra mat as well - see Olga and Vicki's blog to see all the gruesomeness of that.

Tonight Ross started learning Icelandic online, so I think it will be a matter of weeks before he speaks it fluently... he's that sort of guy..

I read the Tarot for the gang and realised that I am useless at it (hey I think I figured that years ago) nevertheless, it was interesting... We also watched the last show of Dr Who with David Tenant... call me a nerd - but I love the Dr.

Olga and Ross leave us this weekend, it will be sad, it is always sad when we have to say goodbye, even if only for a little while...  It will ofcourse be worse for Freyja when Vicki goes,  I doubt that I will be able to full fill the walking needs that she has, but I guess I will try to do my best.

As a side note, Icelandic real estate folks and others who are supposed to see about selling houses, land whatever - suck!

No comments: