Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

I like the word "indolence." It makes my laziness seem classy. ~Bern Williams


Yes I am at work, yes, I am wasting time, yes, I could be doing a thousand other very important things. I need motivation and at the moment I am not self motivating, nor is anything else in my surroundings about to motivate me. I hate this. Still a few photos to share... Freyja meeting the newest dog in the hood a little terrier owned by one of the trawler captains.

Our late walk is sometime after 10:30pm, I am thinking that this was taken on one of these, still light but on photos seems a little darker and duskier, the fog is rolling in over the hills. This is a view of the old town centre, bank, church, old hospital and school can be seen on the photo, the old post office is further to the right.

content after the walk... like me new jeans and top?

No comments: