Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Poems and songs with pipes and drums A thousand welcomes when anyone comes... Author unknown

the reason for the trip to London... power drumming from Ross and Nick

this is nicko doing his thing....

and here are Snowman doing their thing...

Another reason for going to London was to try and find the right retro wedding dress for Olga.. The perfect dress is a simple ivory dress with a rounded collar - not high with a waist and in fabric that "stands" for itself - ie no frilly crap.. anyone with any ideas.. have now checked out ebay and also dress patterns.. I kind of like this one

but I know that this is not what she wants... too much perhaps...

5 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

It's really pretty. Very classic looking.

judith said...

I agree, more frou-frou than what you described, but the bride should be a touch snazzier than everyone else.

olga said...

Yeah, it is pretty, but I think a bit too ruffly... I've seen a couple of neat ones on the internet, I may have to send you some links.
x

Maja said...

My friend just got married in a very similar dress to that. She paid a thousand bucks for it on eBay.

The Internet filter at work has blocked all the pics and commenting on blogger as well. I can't believe it! After all this time. Talk about nazi town at jundee. At least ive got my iPhone to comment with.

ZUBA said...

wedding dresses can be an utter minefield
tread carefully mate :)
and good luck