Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb

Been a busy week, Vicki has gotten herself quite settled in the pósthús, and we all went there for a yummy dinner last Friday.

 Þorrablót last night with Andres and Ásdís - great fun - lots of food and singing and dancing...
 Soooo much food.
 Unnurs plate of yumminess
 Me and Ásdís
 Me and Ásdís again - this time at the emergency room at the hospital - somehow I managed to fall out of the bus instead of using the stairs - figured flying was something I could do - well I was wrong.... No major damage done though - a hole in the head and sore hips and legs.... and damaged pride and ego....
My darling sister left us today for the big trip back to Aus.  This has been the best of times.  Love her so much and will miss her heaps, just as well she's coming back in June.

2 comments:

Unnur said...

Hi, hope your hip is getting better. I am at Singapore waiting for the connect to Perth. I miss yoy all already, had such a good and relaxing time with you all. Love you heaps and heaps.

Maja said...

Happy smiley faces!