Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it. ~Frank A. Clark

 We had a bit of a dinner for Kristinn at my place on the eve before his departure to Rvk and to the big big city called New York... I love this photo - see how both of them are deep in thought about something.... Me thinks that Uncle and nephew will have lots to discuss when Henry matures to be as lovely a young man as Kristinn is.
 Henry is .... and will be for the next few years... the centre of attention at all family gatherings.
 And when you see this face, you know why.   I have been extremely slack in posting, work is busy, home life is busy, life is busy - but that is just an indication of how good life is.  I am so blessed.
 I need to pull my finger out and get the tax returns done, but I also don't want to rush them.... that's when I make mistakes.... really really obvious mistakes.  Local politics is pretty busy too, again, am spreading myself too thin, but hopefully all will be well and all will be well in the end.  Another thing that I am constantly being pre-occupied by is the imminent arrival of the first grand niece..... Olivia is biding her time and making us all wait - I know it will be worth it... but hey!!!  (mind you... it's Maja that has to bear the major brunt of the waiting game.....)
 Some good looking chaps, mind you the one closest seems like he is about to fall asleep - not the best picture.... but ....
 Olga is always covered in sunshine - it's a reflection of her personality.... have I told you how great it is to have her here!

So in other news..... we are getting ready for a major snow storm on Sunday.....(yep, you thought that summer had arrived - think again)....  Will post photos of the aftermath.
 OK so now I am a little sleepy
 So are the rest.
Henry and his uncle/second cousin once removed.....  who really knows how those things work....

So there is your dose of Henry for the week... (sister dear)....   three weeks and mum and I are off for our Rhine river cruise and short stop in Frankfurt..... will be interesting to see if I remember any of my german....

2 comments:

Unnur said...

Such lovely photos and beautiful words. Thank you sister dear!

Maja said...

Henry changes so much as he grows but he always stays adorable.

I probably wouldn't mind Olivia being late so much if it didn't mean Jason was going to miss out on more time with her. He's got 18 days before he goes back to work. Other than that I'm not too uncomfortable or anything, maybe just a bit more tired than usual, but I have a sleep in every morning and Jason prepares lovely meals for me.

Still, can't wait to meet Olivia and find out what she looks like!