Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

 We have had an amazing weekend! Weather wise....  So much snow has fallen and it certainly is starting to feel a lot like Christmas.  I had a touch of the winter blues on Saturday morning - not nice.  Which means I need to start taking some vitamin D or something.
 But on Sunday the sun came out and the town looked so pretty, as you can see the sky was blue and as you can't see there is no wind.
 The church and the place on the right that where the Christmas tree is to be lit in a few weeks time.  Time will tell whether the council needs to move the snow or whether the weather will do it for us.  See those clouds... like puffy little lines in the sky.
 Henry - being Kilroy.... Ross - here's the wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here  Boy did I feel old making the Kilroy reference...
 A little video of the man.  He is soo amazing!
 Big cheeks and her great nephew...
 Nina the most patient dog (except when it comes to food - if only she and Freyja could share some of their traits)
 Mum's house tonight.... looks warm inside.
Mine - see the trail.... my neighbour dug this out for me the other day - am eternally grateful!

In other news, life is pretty good, apart from the depression on Saturday - need to get this under control - definitely doesn't do anything for me!  It may also be a bit attached to stuff happening on the work and political front.  Hopefully, this will all become clearer in the coming weeks.  I guess I have reached my use by date on both fronts.

Till next time - take care - love you all!

3 comments:

Unnur said...

Lovely post Sigga, makes me feel nostalgic. Time to get out the Chrissy decs, they cheer you up .The town looks very pretty in its snow clothes.

Unnur said...

Lovely post Sigga, makes me feel nostalgic. Time to get out the Chrissy decs, they cheer you up .The town looks very pretty in its snow clothes.

olga said...

Aw, boo to the winter blues! I'm taking kids' lysi, that has a much milder taste than the proper stuff, and orange juice kills the rest of the taste... Mostly. Or the tablets are always good :)

Twas good to see you guys, and man, those photos are gorgeous!
xx