Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The dog is the god of frolic.



Another perfect day! Unfortunately I am back at work now so not able to enjoy the sunshine as one should. Mum, JB and L are on their way to Akureyri today - should be a nice day for it - hopefully the weather on the other side of the mountain range is as nice as it is here.
I just tried to find a webcam from Akureyri - but it is really blurry so not worth posting.
I really need to get myself a digital camera and to take photos for this thing... Maybe next trip.
New tyres on the car yesterday, hopefully the car will last as long as this set does. Tell ya, owning cars is a pain.

4 comments:

Maja said...

Yeah, I like driving my Dad's car.

Valdi said...

say hi to ma and pa for me... and a big hi to you :)

Northern musings said...

thanks guys. Now your folks are in Rvk so Valdi will have to say hi to his mum for me!! Your dad will be back next week and maybe I will be bored enough at work to do a post about what we get up to while he is here.. I shall also be having a weeks holiday, Yayh!

shoopska said...

Am I right in thinking that's a shot of Saudarkrokur? I feel I recognise the mountain on the left but then Iceland's just a little full of serious mountains so am not sure...
Either way, nice!