Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

When dogs leap onto your bed, it's because they adore being with you. When cats leap onto your bed, it's because they adore your bed."--

Let me introduce you to my bed... it is Swedish, made by lots of lovely blond people in the cleanest factory you have ever seen. Before you buy the bed they give you a dvd and an inch thick catalogue to help you make your decision.. I took 6 months to decide whether to invest of not.. but in Feb I took the plunge and bought the bed (on visa terms.... and hence am still paying for it).



The web site is also quite amazing... its not a wonder that it is so expensive... nevertheless I can say it is the best bed EVER - and according to Freyja all dogs should have one.





1 comment:

Maja said...

Sweet! It looks awesome.

I love owing money on things.