Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long." - Unknown


Holiday time!

Yes I am having a week off work! Yippy!!

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that I lose the plot quite quickly and have had a tendency to snap at those around me - especially when they say something inane or are asking me any number of silly questions. So I have decided to do the right thing by my co-workers and remove myself from the equation for a week, thereby, giving both them and myself a little downtime. I have also decided to paint the hallway, buy skirting boards and generally try and reduce some of the rustic shed aesthetics that currently permeate my home.
Whether or not I continue with this blog journal thing is yet to be seen, but hey audience of one... I have to admit that it is quite good therapy.
Mum is going south this weekend with Maggi - b´day party for Aron Ingi, I am staying home with the animals. So hopefully mum will catch up with the folks of Maja - I am really looking forward to JB and Ó coming to S´krók - more people to feed!!!


2 comments:

Maja said...

I guess the thing about blogging is that you have to comment on other people's blogs to get comments. But blogging is totally therapeutic and not about the comments.

Yay week off! Painting and house maintenance doesn't sound very holidayey, but I do love to make improvements when I'm at home, so I understand.

I expect some blog posts about my parents being there! But don't tell mum you're posting about her, she's the most paranoid woman ON EARTH.

Northern musings said...

I know.. I would never let her know about a blog...hell you are the only one who knows of my blog.. I was going to comment on yours but decided to do so when i have better control of the keyboard. will write you an email instead..