Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

sea swimming in the nth atlantic.. surely only seals do this??


Tonight on our walk we encountered the new sailing club in action. Well kayakers.. so out they were with canoe and kayak, looking good, a brilliant non breezy evening - still temp around 10°c then they decided that a swim in the ocean would be appropriate...

A tad cold, but hey, young hearty folk like these..
Actually I was tempted to join them - just to check it out. Mind you as I was thinking this my hands were so cold... one day I will give it a go

2 comments:

Maja said...

Crazy kids!!!

Johanna said...

Well - we used to do that a lot when I was a kid - we even used the old pier to jump into the sea from!!! But it was ALWAYS good weather then - sunshine and calm - in memory anyway;°).....