Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The snow doesn't give a soft white damn whom it touches. ~e.e. cummings


Vicki left the country on Friday and today it snowed!!! 


The forecast is for major storms this afternoon, a perfect Sunday in my books!  Mum has gone to Reykjavik leaving me and the dog all alone.  It's going to be strange for me and Freyja to be all alone, this also means that I am number one dog walker - which is a good thing in a way... it means that I will be doing some sort of exercise.  


I went for a quick visit to Reykjavik last week, down on Thursday night and back on Friday.  The reason for the trip was a course in changes to the taxation laws, was surprisingly interesting.  Which is a bit of a worry... am I becoming a bookkeeping nerd.  The bonus to this trip was that I actually went shopping and bought some new clothes - a coat, skirt and two pairs of boots.  Totally blew the budget - but hey, it's not like I do this every day! (well that's my excuse).  


Well, time to take a nap

2 comments:

olga said...

Sounds like a lovely Sunday... Glad you're getting some joy from the taxation - and yay for new clothes!

x

Maja said...

I love new clothes! The snow looks lovely and fluffy.