Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Babies are such a nice way to start people. ~Don Herrold

Am not going to do a big blog today - no photos no added bits and pieces... just lots of happiness!


My niece Maja announced that she and Jason are going to introduce a new member to the family next year.  I also know of another on it's way - not officially announced as yet - more distantly related, but just as close in the family sense here in Iceland. 


Life is so good at the moment, personally I have not been happier.  Work, politics and personal life all seem to be in a fairly good balance.   7 9 13 as we say in Iceland.. or touch wood according to the English.  


In other news, it snowed tonight.....  Winter is here.

3 comments:

Maja said...

Yay for snow! I look forward to seeing some real winter weather over there :)

Unnur said...

Miss the photos! Not even one of Henry! Have just knitted 2 pairs of socks! I hope to get a snowy winter.

olga said...

That is a lovely quote.

You're right, everything is pretty awesome here, and the weather is quite beautiful - especially from inside my living room!

I'm glad work and politics aren't taking too much of your energy - wouldn't want you to feel... snowed under! Har de har.

x