Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner. ~Colette

OK so my sister said that I would be better off not posting if I didn't post the boy... so here he is!  
and again...

 He really is an amazing little man... am extremely impressed in this genetic combination.. I would say that he is all from the maternal side.. but I think that this bloke had something to do with it...
I think that this is what is technically called his silly face... such a nice person.  My niece did well in her choice!


In other news life is good, lots to do both at work and in the local politics - meetings, meetings, meeting.  But, it's all good.  This is the difficult time of the year - doing next years budget, knowing that there is little money to do the things that you really want to do..  However, I did have a great day last week walking along the Sauðá canal that we want to try and re-invent as a natural river - by doing this we might be able to increase the  life in the river, had one of the politicians with us - who happens to be an expert in river ecology in Iceland, so I think that working together we will be able to make a great new environment for fish and sticklebacks as well as for the folk that will walk along the footpath near the river course... All good - well that's what I hope anyway.  This makes the politics worth while.  


Looking forward to the visit of Maja and Jason at the end of this month.  So glad that they are going to be parents too.  Life is good.... hope yours is too.

2 comments:

Unnur said...

Thank you for the lovely post, a walk along Sauda would be great. AAAH Henry and Ross are so cute!!!!

Vicki said...

Yep they certainly are two special boys!

Good to hear that you are still enjoying the political arena.