Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein

Just a photo update this week.  All is back to normal, work has begun - slowly and the meetings are about to start, first one was tonight after work.  Again, just want to give thanks for the beautiful people that are my family....


 I just missed the moment when Freyja had the adoration look towards Maggi.
 the lovely amma and her Henry.... both the cutest and nicest and most huggable people I know.
 The lovely Anna, who has now departed back to southern shores.
 Yes lady, I can walk and give me a couple of weeks and I will be dancing!
 Just love 'em both.
 Totally has everyone enthralled!
 My wonderful nephew and nieces.... What's on the back of my head...??
 The thirteenth night after Christmas  - the last chance to blow things up....
Oh yeh, lets make fire in the snow!

No comments: