Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown


I am working from home today as the storm was enough to deter me from attempting the trip to Holar. As a result I have both the work pc and the home pc on the go. I can not seem to connect the work pc to the wireless network here at home so I am connected to work via the home pc and doing the work on the work pc with a memory stick for transferring data between the two. On this memory stick were a heap of photos that I had on the work pc... One of which is the photo that I posted. This is the family at Christmas 1967, just before we went to Australia.

4 comments:

judith said...

And which one is you? Don't tell me... you aren't wearing a tie.

Northern musings said...

I'm the little one in the middle! Don't you just love those ties - I had dads for ages (might still be in a box somewhere) - it came in mighty handy in the 80's

judith said...

so you're the baybee... aka the boss.

Northern musings said...

that would be me