Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. ~Author Unknown

The big storm hit, and the chef from the restaurant came over to tell me that mums tv aerial was probably about to dislodge itself from her house. Called the local electrical/tv/aerial people to see if they could help.. . All the ladders were out, so they didn´t know what they could do. Later I noticed the aerial was hanging by one nail so mum called the rescue squad.... and they came....

yes its snowing and there was a howling wind.... I don´t know if this is a part of their usual thing or whether it being a relative answered the phone triggered the response....

these wonderful people are relatives... as are most folk here.. the guy on the right is Valdi P son of Pési frændi (mum's side) and the girl on the left is Runa Birna daughter of cousin Jóhanna (dad's side)... have I told you how much I love this town!.. anyway aerial is no longer in danger of destroying upper window and mum will soon be connected to tv via the telephone line.. no more aerial required.

8 comments:

Maja said...

Good one!

I had a look at the webcam, looks nice and snowy there!

Margarita Mirasol said...

You Vikings are awesome.
I love visiting Iceland via your blog.

Margarita Mirasol said...

You Vikings are awesome.
I love visiting Iceland via your blog.

Margarita Mirasol said...

I deliberately posted twice. Gonna do it again.

Margarita Mirasol said...

I deliberately posted twice. Gonna do it again.

Margarita Mirasol said...

I deliberately posted twice. Gonna do it again.

Margarita Mirasol said...

Evil roar.

Margarita Mirasol said...

Evil roar.