Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself. ~Author Unknown

I love these quotes...
Now this picture is of brother#2 - Jon, this was the band that he played in - and as you can see (or not) from the date on the photo this was taken in July 1966. So had the familly not moved away he might have been celebrating with Geiri...(or not).
Another photo from the archives. Would you believe that I still have this shirt? Found it last night when I was going through the cupboards - yes I have finally filled some bags and taken them to the redcross clothes bin across the street...

ho hum. 16:12 - time for one fag and then off I go to make myself presentable (and to walk the dog - who will no doubt be mightily pissed off at being left home alone AGAIN)

1 comment:

Maja said...

Haha, look at you all cute in your school uniform. Good to hear you're getting rid of stuff you don't need or use. I think it's very liberating.

I love that photo with Dad in it, thanks for posting it!