Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while. ~Kin Hubbard


Seeing as though I am being slack I decided to post the photos that I took in the garden as well. I think that the house comes out quite well in the winter colours...

One of the surviving trees - I reckon it´s gonna look pretty good this christmas with fairy lights all over it - don´t you? Can´t wait till Christmas now.

Freyja looking all impressive and all... She has had three walks already today, will get another one within the next hour or so, but you can bet that by 5pm she will be demanding another - and then another at around 10pm.... You can almost tell the time by her demanding looks.... So glad it´s the weekend and that I have done all my weekend work already - I think that it would suit me very well to work a 4 day week...

3 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

I agree. Your house really does look pretty against a background of white.
I'm definately visiting Iceland in the winter, that's for shore. I love snow.

Maja said...

The house looks great! Fairy lights in the christmas tree, for sure! I can't wait to put up Christmas decorations this year. We're going to stay at work for Christmas but I'll still put up decorations and a tree. Might get a small tree for work as well. And lights! Hmm, I think I might have a spring clean in my room at work. There's too much junk in it. Gotta cull.

I can't believe how many walks freyja demands. You'll never be bored with her around!

Northern musings said...

hey thanks guys, I have already advised the folk here that if they feel they need to buy me a present for my b day it needs to be lights and nothing but lights... and maria... you are always most welcome - I think we have an affinity in the red wine area, and you are living my dream... I think I may be a fork biter though, I only started to notice this after your commenting on it... am trying to rehab myself in this area ......