Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Every mile is two in winter. ~George Herbert

This took forever to upload, it´s Freyja playing in the garden today.

As it was snowing so much this morning and I still have summer tyres on my car I decided to give myself the day off. Thankfully most of the people that work for me and with me understand my reluctance to drive in snowy conditions, the car is now at the garage having the tyres changed, I applied for a new drivers license - the photo on the current one is unrecognisable. So that meant a trip to the photographers - which I had to visit anyway because of the School photo from last spring... So all round quite a productive day. Now it's house cleaning and sorting out crap in the pantry. Great day...

3 comments:

Maja said...

I can't watch the video at work, I will when I get home though.

Maja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
olga said...

Aww, cutie! Your house and garden look so beautiful and christmassy, I can't wait to be there!
x