Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Where does the white go when the snow melts? ~Author Unknown


Can´t really see it on here - but winter has arrived, there was snow on the ground around our houses and snow on the fields here at Holar. Ah winter, .. Now it is time to put the winter tyres on the car (mind you whether it is worth it is another question as I think most of the nails have fallen out)
Still no news on my coat... I trust that it has found itself a good home.
Oh and on other exciting local news - there is a new news website - www.feykir.is (for the family members that like to stay abreast with whats happening here in the north).
Later folks - maybe I will remember my camera tonight and take some photos of northern lights and frosty mountains.

5 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

I just enlarged the below pic of your dog cos she is sooo cute with all her toys and noticed a trivial pursuit cake on the table. hahahahaahahaha.

Northern musings said...

Yeh she is such a cuty, the trivial pursuit cake is still there I think - I always forget to put it back in the box... It´s blue - for geography and an inside joke in our family is that "Jonssons are really good at geography" - just ask Maja and Olga.....

olga said...

I have a mental block for geography... plus I'm not a Jonsson, that's a boy's name!

Aw, snow! Does that mean we'll probably get a white christmas?

Northern musings said...

ha ha ...
Yep I reckon it's going to be a very white christmas, I now need to go find my winter tyres and get them fitted.... Driving this morning was ok,but there were bits where I wasn´t that happy.

Maja said...

Hey, it's good to see another icelandic news website.

Snow! How exciting! At least it makes everything brighter.