Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

If you read someone else's diary, you get what you deserve. ~David Sedaris

Maja punched me..... if I knew how to link - I would - note to self - something to learn when Olga comes at Christmas.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

Where was I 10 years ago - I think Melbourne / Sydney...

Just looked in the photo album - only way to remember
1. Working for Siemens Australia
2. Living in Melbourne
3. Had visits from mum, anna and Maja
4. Went to Toronto for a job interview - we both agreed that it wasn´t for me to transfer to Canada
5. Was made integration manager for Siemens takeover of Westinghouse in Australia, which meant commuting between Melbourne and Sydney

5 things on my list of things to do today
1. Go to the bottle shop
2. take the dog for a walk
3. finish the lighthouse
4. cook dinner
5. walk the dog

5 snacks I love
1. salted potato chips
2. popcorn
3. corn chips
4. wine (and yes it is a snack)
5. toast

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy Briemshús and renovate it
2. become a partner in THE restaurant/bar operation in town so that they renovate Kaffi Krók asap
3. Pay for all the family in Aus to come to Iceland for a proper family reunion - with everyone.
4. buy a new car
5. go on holiday to somewhere warm and pay for all my mates to join me. (maybe rent Maria´s flat in SA)

5 places I have lived
Skógargata 5b Sauðárkrókur Iceland
Banach Street 15 and 25, Maddington WA
Forrest St Cottesloe WA
Antmannsstígur Rvk Iceland
Laufásvegur Rvk Iceland
Caroline St Sth Yarra Victoria
Kings Rd Five Dock NSW
Kleiner Schäferkamp Hamburg Germany
Skógargata 5b Sauðárkrókur Iceland
- more than 5 but hey.

5 jobs I have had
Shop assistant Coles WA
Data entry Iceland and WA
Assistant to the British Consul in Iceland
Bank clerk
Public Servant
Commercial officer and manager
Controller
Admin Manager

Again more than five...

5 people I punch
Maja beat me to it....




3 comments:

Maja said...

haha you big rebel putting more than five places in. I was actually struggling with 5 places I had lived until I realised that I live on the mines a whole lot more than at home.

There is a link button along the top of your posting window, similar to the button you press to add a photo. You highlight the text that you want to contain the link and then press the link button (if you rest your mouse over all the buttons one should say link - it looks like a chain link). A little window will come up and you past the URL into it and press okay. Hey presto, it's a link!

Johanna said...

Farðu út að búa til snjókarl fyrir okkur hérna Down Under:);) Love you - wish you were here:):)

olga said...

Wow, the link button! Safari didn't have that button, I had forgotten it existed. Awesome!
I do feel kind of nerdy and cool typing in the html thing though...

Hmm, I just tried to explain it, but it just made everything more confusing. Use the button instead.

Build a snowman for me, too!
x