Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. ~Woody Allen

I can't believe that I am quoting Woody Allen, but honestly I have nothing to write about that I haven't already written about before.  


I had another meeting about waste from the slaughter house and from the farms, again, there is no cut and dried solution.  We will continue to battle on, find an interim solution.  


Again, nothing to write... maybe I should find one of those memememememe thingies


Well, have trolled the meme sites and found nothing - one was interesting - what are three things that people don't know about you?  I thought and thought and thought and realised that my life is an open book and I doubt if there is anything that is a secret anymore...


So having done that I realise that this is the dullest post in march... Will need to ask Olga for inspiration - they went to dinner at Vicki's tonight before Ross and Vicki went to Icelandic class, so I can't ask her now.  


Life on the other hand is good...... hope it's good for you too.

3 comments:

Maja said...

I would love to know your opinion about iceland's PM violating equality laws!

judith said...

I think someone should come up with a YouYou. Some thing that is sent out and everyone answers questions about other people. Just so you can see how much people know about you.

Johanna said...

I would love to hear your opinion about Icesave - shall we vote YES og shall we vote NO???? I have decided to say a BIG NO - but that´s me - what do you say as a counsil member - and what do YOU yourself want to say???;°)... have a nice day dear Sigga - you are the greatest...